Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bang Bus Megapost todas las actualizaciones de 2011 en SD y HD - +17Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Aqui están todas las actualizaciones de bang bus desde que empezó el 2011, las descripciones las deje en ingles, es como están en la pagina:

Reguerden que si les guste avísenme y los seguiré subiendo y no se les olvidar decir gracias si les gusto

:metal:

Naughty Litto Girl!

Added: Wednesday March 9, 2011
Models: Jizzelle Ryder
Length: 56 minutes

In this weeks bangbus update were out riding around with the crew and we see this girl waiting at the bus stop so naturally we apporach her and we start talking she seems to need to a ride somewhere so what the hell i offer her my services and she complies she comes in and this girl has a wit about her and a real snap when she talks so i had to test her and guess what ladies and gentlemen she did not dissapoint at all the homie champ surely approves....STAY TUNED!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 625.7 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.2 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Queen Of Hearts!!!

Added: Wednesday March 2, 2011
Models: Nina Heart
Length: 60 minutes

In this weeks bangbus update were out with the crew and alexis is looking really sexy today anyway so were at the mall and we come across this sexy little asian and man was she skeptical but once i told her what we were about she kinda got with the program and came along ofcourse i had to give up some cash but when dont i? any who were in the van chit chattin and i notice that this girl is filled with tattoos and i ask her to show me them until she gave the biggest surprise ever and lets just the homie was surprised too..you guys will def enjoy this update..STAY TUNED!!!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 671.4 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.54 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
One Fine Afternoon!

Added: Wednesday February 23, 2011
Models: Keegan Monroe
Length: 49 minutes

In this weeks bangbus update were out with the crew and man what a boring day until we spot this litle cutie who's out and about her business so i tell the homie champ to go pursue that so i step out with my bil ass camera and right away freaked her out but i had to do a lot of convincing on this one until she finally budged ofcourse i offered her some money for her time and what girl wouldnt take this offers? my boy champ was into this girl and let just say they had some fun lol..STAY TUNED

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 531.4 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.06 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Sweetness From Philly!

Added: February 16, 2011
Models: Ana Diego
Length: 64 minutes

In this weeks banbgus update were out doing some some hunting and we spot my boy tony walking so we scoop him up and we just hangout talking to different chicks but to no avail but then we spot this one cutie and i send my boy to get her bcuz honestly i just wasnt feeling it today so he actually gets really excited cuz the chick is from his neck of the woods so they start getting along ofcourse that was my q to jump in and take over lol i convince to come with us for an "interview" lol and let just say my boy tony owes me big time lol...STAY TUNED!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 699.3 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.39 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Three Cocks Divine!!

Added: February 9, 2011
Models: Ava Devine
Length: 49 minutes

Hey there ladies and gents, do we have a treat for you guys..this week we have Ava Divine and were out huting for some guys out in the beach and we came across a lot of guys out there but a lot of guys got scared or intimidated(same thing) but we do get around some brave young men who deicde to get on the bus with this woman lol..but let me tell you something they did there thing in there and this girl loves every minute of it..STAY TUNED

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 549.5 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.26 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Carpet Munchers & Me Pt.2

Added: February 2, 2011
Models: Eden Adams Giselle Misty Anderson
Length: 40 minutes

Hey there ladies and gents! Like i promised you all last week. Here it is! The conclusion to this amazing update. So the girls actually offered there help going out there picking a fine little latina mami and brought her back to the bus for the homie champ to do his thing. Man! Did these ppl have a good time fucking and going crazy on the bus..I hope you guys enjoy this crazy update as much as I did...Stay tuned!!!!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 437.0 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.04 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Carpet Munchers & Me Pt.1

Added: Thursday, January 27, 2011
Models: Eden Adams Giselle Misty Anderson
Length: 46 minutes

DO I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU ALL THIS WEEK!!!!so in this weeks bangbus update the crew is back the homie champ is back at it and were out and about doing what we do..this weeks was kind of crazy so many women at the beach man but these 2 hotties stood out to us so i go and do what i do and we start talking they seem skeptical and dont want none of my money which was a first for me..but none the less they came in with and man these 2 girls just started going in on each other and you know the homie champ did his thing as well...i hope you guys liked this update and OH YEAH!! STAY TUNED FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THIS UPDATE NEXT WEEK...YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT.....STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 502.4 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.20 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
Theres Something Special About You

Added: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Models: Evelyn Jacobs
Length: 64 minutes

In this weeks bangbus update i wanted to try something i haven't done in a while and that is bringing a hot chick as a driver and the homie champ is in the house too..so were out on miami beach and man theres some talent out there but this little cutie stood out like a sore eye to me to so i had the homie champ go introduce himself and me to her and she was really nice skeptical like all the others but hell we offered her some lunch and she took the bait..man champ was all into her and u can tell she was too and it got poppin real quick if you know what i mean...lol i hope u guys enjoy this update..STAY TUNED!!!!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 715.0 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.37 Gb

kratos360

Becerro
She Just Loves The Attention!!

Added: Wednesday January 12, 2011
Models: Santi
Length: 67 minutes

in this weeks bangbus update were out doig what we do..so we get to the mall and the place is packed i mean you wouldnt think that this country was in a recesssion by the looks of that parking lot but oh well lol...anyway i come across this dark beauty and im talking to her in spanish thinking shes dark skinned she wont understand what im saying and BOOM out comes the spanish lol i was shocked as hell by that so i had to pursue her and ofcourse she spoke the same language as all the girls in miami once i showed her the green lol in she came and man this is one fine dark skinned beauty..the homie buddy came through yet again..i really hope you guys emjoy this update..STAY TUNED!!!

Filesonic:

WMV - SD - 727.0 Mb

MP4 - HD 720P - 1.72 Gb

metalgrounds

Becerro
Esta vara esta muy buena, pero ¿no tienes de los anteriores? en todo caso Gracias por el Aporte tan Bueno!!!! seguro que es como los colectivos de mi país, Ja, Ja, Ja!!!!!!

arq_soto

Bovino de alcurnia
MONUMENTAL TU APORTE BRO, MUY BUENOS VIDEOS, THANKS Y ORDEÑADOS... :WTF::vientos::xp:

Arriba Pie