Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alison Angel, fotos y videos n_n, Actualizacion cada 15 dias!! xD

bozner

Becerro
noooo mmaaaaammmes me qede pendeejo cn taanto piinche materiial de esta nenna, qe buuen apoorte we, sta poqizima madre :metal:

messer

Baneado :(
no tienes el video donde ya se la cojen, la encontre pero los link no funcionan

Visconti

Becerro
Realmente grandioso.... Lastima por la perdida ya vendran mas
Excelente te sacaste un 100

pepin722

Baneado :(
Me quito el sombrero y me pongo de pie. Que buen aportazo. Siento lo de tu disco duro.

totyx720

Becerro
gracias tioo !! pff pero tengo soy premium en megaupload seria un puntazo que subieses por ahi ..

Sukender

Bovino adicto
Gracias por la aportación carnal bakuno está muy chida, lástima que esté en RS, pero de intentar nadie se ha muerto (sólo se han hecho viejos) ja, ja

cfarinos

Bovino maduro
Gracias por el magnifico aporte, apesar de los años sigue estando buenisima

saetabrunida

Bovino maduro
Qué drama

Originally Posted by Alison
I have not been on this message board since July, therefore I have not read past the first page of this thread and I will not because I dont want to hear what everyone is saying.

First of all I quit, and nobody else had any influence on my decision to quit shooting. I have school to worry about now, I have moved on. It has been a great 3 years, so many of you have been wonderful and I truely enjoyed getting to know you all. I have NO harsh feelings against any of you.
I know there has been a lot of drama on this message board, about personal things that should not have been brought up. I dont expose other people personal lives and mine should not be exposed either. I deserve to have right and respect to privacy. I am really not even sure what to write since this had all turned into 'hate alison' bullshit and I have Rob just chewing my ass up one end down the other I dont want to say anything to piss anyone off further. I am sorry for all the havic, it was never suppose to be this way. I thought I was be decent and send a video to say goodbye, and go on with my life and with putting my full attention into school. Never did I estimate all this would come with it. I could puke right now my stomach is so upset.

So let me at least say this, I am happy in my life and I will no longer be shooting. I wish everyone the best, if you wish to still write me I do check the emails from time to time and please be happy for me I am seriously just trying to move into another part of my life. I don't want anyone to hate Rob, my retireing was not planned by him and before he went and exposed all this personal stuff on the internet about me and even some of it misleading I had no harsh feelings for him either. He says he still plans to pay me a small percent since this is me on the internet for all to see, and I am awaiting a check. I am sure he will come through.
So everyone stop being mean to Rob, it only results in further agony for me. This is my goodbye post, I will not be on this message board again.
I wish you all the best, I wish for no more drama just let it go....let me go.

Angelbunny
coño.. qué drama le hicieron a Alison al retirarse, y al parecer el manager no quiere pagarle su parte proporcional de los derechos de las fotos. Ella ya quiere dedicarse a otras cosas. Lástima por nosotros

A

arreburro

Visitante
Vaya aporte que te estás aventando compañero.
Muchas gracias.
Por cierto, esta vieja a hecho algo de hardcore?

vicmansan

Bovino adicto
excelentes aportes, muchas gracias, no sabes como me gusta esta rubia con ese frente tan tremendo

charss3

Bovino maduro
buenisimos esos videos de esa lindura, pero no puedes subirlos a otra que no sea rapishader , gracias

Arriba Pie