Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Impossible Gay Lovers: Directed Erotic Visualisation [Mp3 ] Recomendable

HotAbs

Bovino maduro
Hola chicos del corral ! dejen les comento de este Audio , el otro dia me puse a buscar contenido Gay en Itunes y encontre 2 audio libros "Eroticos" que me llamaron la atencion :

Impossible Gay Lovers: Directed Erotic Visualisation
&

Impossible Gay Lovers: Vol 2 Illicit Encounter

Y bueno.. me puse a buscar por la Red y solo encontre un Audio del Primer Libro :

este audio se titula "The Bear" dura unos 19 minutos​

y bueno ,¿que es esto? pues es un tipo Relato erotico pero en el que TU eres el protagonista , una voz "Sexy" te invita a seguirlo y disfrutar de una fantasia sexual .​

*Esta en ingles yo ya lo es cuche y si esta Hot el audio y lo padre es que no es el tipico relato erotico si no en este tomas protagonismo y ya lo demas tu lo pones :chavo:​

Eso si dice que cuando lo escuches te pongas comodo y relajado y no usar durante oh despues Maquinaria pesada lol , asi que se relajan y pasan un rato erotico con "The BEAR"​

Nota : si alguien puede conseguir los dos "Audiolibros" que no sea Malo y los comparta :D
estan en itunes U.S.A y cada uno cuesta 3 Dolares :) yo los compraria pero no tengo itunes gif card de U.S.A :(
en fin espero les guste :chavo:​

P:eek: aqui les dejo una brebe nota en Ingles del contenido de estos Audio libros!​

Impossible Gay Lovers Vol 1
Impossible Gay Lovers uses the Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation to let you have stunningly erotic Gay sex experiences. Have you ever had a really arousing fantasy and wondered what it would be like for real? To have your bi curiosity satisfied or to be taken by a great Bear of a man and overwhelmed by his presence.
Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases. Here are what some men say:
“I found (this) absolutely amazing. I've listened to it twice ... and both times I was there, right on command. There are so few audio stories or visualisations for gay men that this is a very welcome thing indeed. The voice is comforting yet incredibly arousing. It helps that I prefer that kind of a "bear of a man" myself...”
“I am 26, straight and get regular sex but I have been curious about being with a guy. I just wanted to let you know that I listened to your file and came really hard. Thank you for it..it’s hot!”
There are three sensual experiences in this volume following a brief introduction to the Directed Erotic Visualisation technique.
The Bear
This is an eighteen minute experience that gives you the sensations of being a plaything in the hands of a great ‘woofy’ bear of a man. He seduces you and shows you just what intimate pleasures there are to be had.
Succubus
You are alone in your bed, on the edge of sleep and something powerfully male comes invisibly into your room and your bed. Helpless, you experience some of the most intense sensations and emotions and are ultimately sated before sleep claims you. Twenty one minutes of erotic pleasure.
Bar Pick Up
The bar is packed and bodies press all around. You are selected by a commanding man to be his companion for the night. You surrender to his wants over eighteen erotic minutes in his hotel room and fulfil your own darker needs.
For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.
Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for half an hour afterwards.

Impossible Gay Lovers Vol 2 – Illicit Encounters

Impossible Gay Lovers uses the Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation to let you have stunningly erotic Gay sex experiences. Have you ever had a really arousing fantasy and wondered what it would be like for real? To have your bi curiosity satisfied and have wild sex in an alley?
Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases. Here are what some men say:
I just listened to this audio file and it is uncanny how this is exactly what I've fantasized about for so long! The various details matched exactly.....GOD it was so hot!”
“This is what I dream of!”
“That is one of the best audios I've ever heard! So well done. Your accent makes it that much more sensual. Loved it!”
There are three sensual experiences in this volume following a brief introduction to the Directed Erotic Visualisation technique.
Alley Lover
This is a twenty two minute experience that places you waiting in anticipation of meeting a stranger in a wine bar. The excitement is overwhelming when he arrives and takes command of you. His touch makes you tremble so you can’t resist any longer. A wild sensual experience in the nearby alley follows. Intense!
The Coach
For twenty one minutes you are taken back in time to experience the desire and lust of a figure of authority from your youth. A little light bondage and some spanking all add to the amazing experience. Making the team was never so much fun!
The Shower
A shower after a good work out is always pleasant. This time there is someone in the steam who you have wanted for a long time. Nothing is said but you both know what you want and you take it from each other. Nineteen minutes of good clean slippery sex.
For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.
Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for half an hour afterwards.

goyo83

Becerro
muchas gracias suenainteresante prefiero escucharlos que leerlos o verlos asi vuela tu imaginacion y ademas son relajanrtes si tienes mas material de ese estilo compartelo saludos

HotAbs

Bovino maduro
De nada goyo83 , Pero No tengo mas :( ! si los consigo los subo , pero aver si alguien mas ayuda a buscarlos :)
muchas gracias suenainteresante prefiero escucharlos que leerlos o verlos asi vuela tu imaginacion y ademas son relajanrtes si tienes mas material de ese estilo compartelo saludos

HotAbs

Bovino maduro
Hola Alejandroeljusto ! pues si Hay mas, son dos " Discos Volumen 1 y 2 " pero Nadie los a filtrado :( , en Itunes U.S.A los venden y Amazon cada Volumen cuesta entre 2 y 3 dolares :) Pd: lo MALO es que No esta en Itunes Mexico :(

esta super muchas gracias por el aporte hay mas??

Arriba Pie