Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Videos hot guys beautyful

Filocarp

Bovino maduro
2 Military Guys In Homo-sex In Their Compass

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Paul Morgan, Drew Andrews, Jay Alexander, Anthony DeAngelo, Cameron Cruise, Stonie, Josh Evers, Trey Hunter
Genres: Gay, DILF, Couples, Uniform
Video language: English

Sexy boy toy Drew Andrews is happy to do anything to please his hot new lover, Tony De Sergio.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 488.6 MB
Download 2 Military Guys In Homo-sex In Their Compass

MSK-Bulls Eye

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Maskurbate
Cast: Manuel Deboxer
Genres: Gay,Solo,Jerking,Cumshot

Here's a behind-the-scene look at Manuel Deboxer's Infinity Photoshoot. I shot this video directly from my camera so you could see what I saw and feel what I felt, as if you were there in the room with us. As always, I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off Manuel's sexy body !

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2148kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 303.6 MB
Download MSK-Bulls Eye

BC/BD - Dennis Reed & Patric Wild

Studio: BarebackCasting,Bigdaddy
Cast: Dennis Reed,Patric Wild
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Riming, Blow Job, Cumshots

Hello everybody...This week another boy gets fucked here and we like that.
He gets fucked in his asshole and mouth real good. We really had lots of fun doing this. Goodtimes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 644.1 MB
Download BC/BD - Dennis Reed & Patric Wild

The coach #1

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Zachery Scott, Marc West, Brandon James, Caesar, Christ Steele, Chuck Ford, Dante, Joshua Scott, Mike Radcliff
Genres: Gay, DILF, Couples, Office

Good Lord! Caesar and Chris Steele? Together?!? Can you ask for a hotter fucking duo? (And I mean that both literally and figuratively.) We can't wait to see this one. (Pant, pant.)-Keeneye ReevesFrom the liner notes: 'Under close supervision of The Coach, spirited super-jocks exhibit prick-pummeling prowess, exchanging blows and humpin' extra-hard to keep their balls in the field of play.'

Duration: 16:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 489.1 MB
Download The coach #1

Ilya and Piotr Wolkow

Studio: SweetAndRaw
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Twinks, Blow job, Masturbation, Cumshots

During a certain time of the year, the sun never sets in Russia. As a result, the days are long but the twinks are even longer. This is certainly the case with slender, Eastern Europeans Piotr Wolkow and Ilya. Piotr gives Ilya a blowjob that’s nice and slow, before giving up his tight, cherry ass to the hung top. At first, Ilya only uses the head of his cock to fuck the bareback virgin. Then he flips the long-haired twink over and sinks more of his thick, uncut tool inside, leaving Piotr...

Duration: 20:17
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 2442kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 387.5 MB
Download Ilya and Piotr Wolkow

MW-Gage Mason

Studio: Mark Wolf
Cast: Mark Wolf
Genres: Gay,Solo,Jerking,Cumshot

As you watch this new Gage video, you might find yourself asking, where does Gage find these guys? My latest protege is a stunning 24 yr old physique model from NYC, who i met this past summer at my gym. He reminds me of one of our most popular models from back in 2009 The complete package Sean Dexter. Just like Sean, Zack has a perfect face, great hair, flawless physique and a beautiful dick, that seems to get hard, with very little effort. Watch as, he delivers an explosive cum blast all over his abs and chest. 25 min video added plus full photo gallery.

Format: flv
Duration: 24:47
Video: 720x480, VP6F, 800kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 165.0 MB
Download MW-Gage Mason

The coach #2

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Zachery Scott, Marc West, Brandon James, Caesar, Christ Steele, Chuck Ford, Dante, Joshua Scott, Mike Radcliff
Genres: Gay, DILF, Couples, Office

Under close supervision of "The Coach", spirited-super-jocks, exhibit prick-pummeling prowess, exchanging blows and humpin' extra-hard to keep their balls in the field of play.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 479.5 MB
Download The coach #2

We Can Make Your Dream Come True

Studio: OutInPublic /BigDaddy
Cast: Dee (aka ?), Greg Mallev (aka David Skabeta)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Muscles.

Hey there ladies and gents on this weeks Out In Public update we are hanging out with our very good friend Dee and we are at basketball gymnasium and this place is packed with hot men so me and my friend came up with a plan more like a strategy to get this guys to do what we want with them. We spot a buy on the court and my friend was on the hunt and brought this guy back to us for a little talk and man this guy believed everything that we were telling him and actually thought that Dee was a pro basketball Agent. This guy was down on his knees faster than you know what lol this guy sucked and fucked my friend like no other and all to make his dreams come true. Little did he know lol STay tuned!

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 674.5 MB
Download We Can Make Your Dream Come True

Nubius & Xaniar

Studio: nextdoor ebony
Cast: Nubius & Xaniar
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore

Xaniar can fix anything around the house. Plumbing, electric, or just a simple repair, he’s your man. Nubius is well aware of Xaniar’s abilities, and though he’s got a slightly different situation that needs attention, he’s hoping that Xaniar is just as adept with Nubius’ tool as he is with a wrench. Xaniar has been eyeing Nubius pipe through his opened robe, and it’s clear that Nubius didn’t call him over to hang some pictures, so Xaniar opens Nubius’ robe and inspects his toolbox. Slamming his dick against the back of his throat, Xaniar opens up his coverall to expose his rock hard dick, so Nubius disrobes completely then turns Xaniar around, perching him on the sofa where he begins to eat his waiting ass. Moistening it up and teasing it with his mouth, Nubius strokes his dick as Xaniar begs for him to put it in. So Nubius agrees and fucks Xaniar with his huge cock, sending Xaniar into ecstatic spasms of pleasure as Nubius pulls out and jizzes all over him.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 632.5 MB
Download Nubius & Xaniar

Ryan Days solo – Cute 19 Yr Old Rugby Player

Studio: HardBritLads
Genres: Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Cute 19 yr old rugby playing lad Ryan chats first, then shows off his big beefy legs and throbbing bulge as he strips off his sports kit and jerks off his juicy uncut dick in different positions, before shooting his hot spunk load over himself..
Starting off with an interview, handsome young Ryan looks seriously cute in his shiny pale blue adidas sports kit, with smooth skin and muscular legs. He talks about how he keeps fit, playing rugby, and tells us that he goes for older men, daddy types, and that he is much more of a bottom lad.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1409kbps

File size: 112.8 MB
Download Ryan Days solo – Cute 19 Yr Old Rugby Player

Arriba Pie