Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MOE - Robert Axel ? Straight Muscle God // Aug 22

maria91

Becerro
Body Buildling Public Raw Sex

Year: 2012
Studio: OutInPublic, BigDaddy
Category: Public Sex, Muscles, Bear, Tattoo, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Facial
Time: 00:19:15
Description: In this weeks out in public update im out with my friend and he is waiting for his friend to come join us but the guy takes forever so he sees one of his gym mates and goes in for the kill. The guy was down with us from the start lettjng my friend feel up on him in the middle of the street as people walked by and looked in awe but that didn't stop these two love birds as they ante up the stakes and started getting it on right in front of everyone as if no one was watching. I hope you guys enjoyed this update, stay tuned!!!

File size: 215.1 MB
Body_Buildling_Public_Raw_Sex.part3.rar
Body_Buildling_Public_Raw_Sex.part1.rar
Body_Buildling_Public_Raw_Sex.part2.rar

maria91

Becerro
SC-1467 Christian & Jarek: Bareback (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SeanCody
Cast: Christian,Jarek
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Freshmen, Muscle, Kissing, Male Masturbation, Cumshot, Creampie (Internal Cumshot), Tattoos
Video language: English

“I like to get out and have fun,” Jarek said, looking at Christian. “It helps me bond with the guy I’m about to fuck!”
Christian nodded his head in agreement. They were getting to know each other and they really opened up once we got out in the woods.
“I feel like Tarzan looking for my Jane, or I guess in this case my John!” Jarek joked. He was rocking the facial hair, and with his muscular torso he definitely looked the part.
“I’ll be your John any day!” Christian said, his blue eyes sparkling in the sun. He was clearly ready!
The sexual tension was building. On the car ride back they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.
The shirts quickly came off once we got back to the house.
“You have great muscles,” Christian said, sliding his hands across Jarek’s chest and abs. “Nice and toned.”
But it was Jarek’s dick that got the best reviews from Christian.
“His dick is pretty amazing,” I commented during a piss break. “What do you think?”
“Thick... long... and rock hard!”
“And you like it?”
“I do very much,” he said. “It slid right in!”
Jarek was a few feet away with a huge smile on his face as Christian talked about getting fucked.
“That’s awesome,” I said. “What’s been your favorite part so far?”
“It was hot when he went balls deep. I could feel him all the way inside me.”
Jarek chimed in. “Wait ‘til I cum in your ass!”
That’s exactly what Jarek did. He was fucking Christian hard when all of a sudden he got this intense look on his face and his nuts tightened up. He shot his load deep into Christian’s hole.
“Wow that looked pretty hot!” I said. Cum was dripping out of Christian’s ass.
“I could feel him cumming inside me!” Christian said. “It felt warm... I could get used to this!”

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2636kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 482.4 MB
SC_1467_Christian_amp_Jarek_Bareback_2012_.part1.rar
SC_1467_Christian_amp_Jarek_Bareback_2012_.part2.rar
SC_1467_Christian_amp_Jarek_Bareback_2012_.part3.rar

maria91

Becerro
Axl & Domenic (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Axl & Domenic
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Tatoo, Muscules, Cumshots, Flip-Flop
Video language: English

Axl coughs and gags a bit, pulling off Domenic's big one, saying how it hit the back of his throat. Well, Domenic *is* a big boy . . . But the trooper that Axl is -- he goes back down on Domenic. We get some great shots from above and from the side, where we see Axl splayed out on the bed, grinding into it, as he sucks away on Domenic. (Why don't we have a video of Axl just dancing or stripping for us? I'll get right on that . . . lol.)
Domenic sits up a bit, so his legs dangle off the bed, and Axl gets in-between them. Axl is *almost* able to get all of Domenic's dick down his throat -- but not quite. "Big fuckin' pork sausage" Axl says to Domenic, as he manhandles his dick, slapping it against his stomach.
We get Domenic back to laying on the bed, but this time, Axl straddles him, diving his dick into his mouth. I make sure the camera gets behind Axl, and underneath his balls, so we can get the ultra close-up of the sucking. (So close-up, that we hear Domenic's slurps and swallows.)
With Domenic still on his back, the guys move around to a 69 position. Lord, hand me a fan. I could watch Axl all day in this position. That is: the position with his knees on either side of Domenic's head, ass in the air. We move around to the other end, to get closer to Axl's face, and we hear him whisper "just tastes so good" about Domenic's cock. Amazing.
After a spell of 69-ing, Domenic says he wants to see Axl's ass up close. And wow, we get a nice show. Axl gets on his stomach, and Domenic comes in for an inspection, slapping his huge dick against his cheeks. Axl goes back down on Domenic as the latter continues his ass-inspection. This is a serious Ass Fiesta, and it's only going to get better, troops.
Because now? Now it's time for some fucking -- and Axl is first to take it. I love how about mid-way through, Axl kind of takes matters into his own . . . ass? He starts rutting backwards, fucking himself on Domenic's dick. (P.S. Domenic is no slouch in the Gorgeous Ass Department, and we get a good look of it as he drives into Axl's rear.) Domenic reaches around to stroke Axl and, says, surprised, "ooh, you're hard as a rock!" Axl replies, with a smile, "absolutely." The guys pick up the pace, with Axl slapping his ass hard against Domenic's dick and body. It's some hot stuff, and Axl is so turned on, he tells Domenic that it's his turn to bottom.
We move to watching Domenic on his back, ass on a pillow, with Axl fucking him. And when -- wow -- as Axl fucks him, he sucks Domenic too. Yes, you read that right: Axl simultaneously fucks and sucks Domenic. And then he RAILS Domenic and we're there for every second of it to see Axl's thick dick sliding all the way in and out -- going double-time folks.
We're in the home stretch now, and there's no stopping the Axl train as he gets closer and closer to spewing his load. "This asshole is so fucking tight" he says to Domenic, as he continues to thrust away, getting in some serious long-strokes. He's doing the all-the-way-in-and-out thrusts, with Domenic's ankles up around his head.
Soon enough, Domenic says he going to cum and he shoots his load all over his chest while still getting fucked by Axl. The latter quickly follows up, spewing his seed to blend with Domenic's. "That's a big mess" Axl says, "but I'm still ready to go though," gesturing to his still-hard dick. We're not getting a round two out of these guys just yet, but we do close out with them sharing a couple kisses and we fade to black.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 518.7 MB
Axl_amp_Domenic_2012_.part3.rar
Axl_amp_Domenic_2012_.part1.rar
Axl_amp_Domenic_2012_.part2.rar

Arriba Pie