Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lo mejor de los mejores BDSM

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Fire and IceTrina Michaels wanted to come to us at RealTimeBondage because she thought she had seen the most brutal bondage that the world has to offer. She has no idea that things are always worse than she can conceive with us. She never knew anyone to encase the key to her release in ice. She did not imagine she would have to fuck all of her holes with a freezing cold cock. She came in confident that she could stand up to anything. Now she is not so sure.Format: MP4Duration: 40 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 448 MB Year: 2010
Oron part1Oron part2Oron part3

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Although I've never worked with Cheyenne before, I know her socially from parties and clubs in Los Angeles...She is a very cool woman...laid back, level headed, perverted...three of my favorite traits...add a killer body and a tough sense of adventure and Cheyenne Jewel is one of the hottest models in the serious BDSM genre...a joy to have my way with...I push the limits of her punishment potential with ultra tight bondage and plenty of stimulation...electrical anal plugs and hooks, extreme nipple clamps, sole whipping, single tails, dragon's tails, canes and the OgreFlogger...then I push the limits of her pleasure potential...the G5 vibes her to screams in Scene 2 and Scene 4 features inverted orgasms with both of her crotch holes stuffed full.Format: MP4Duration: 63 minResolution: 960x720File Size: 854 MB Year: 2010

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Dia Zerva got married to the man of her dreams but he quickly sold her into a nightmare. He needed the cash and she was the only thing he had thatSister Dee wanted. Now she has to endure the rest of her life as a suffering sex slave. Sister Dee has always wanted one of her very own, not so much for her personal use, but because renting them out can be so much fun. Now that she has Dia all she needs to do is get her ready for the auction block.Format: MP4Duration: 57 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 642 MB Year: 2010

kaseey

Bovino adicto
This is the final installment of the November Device Bondage live show.Chloe and Payton are fastened onto the sybians face to face. Their feet dangle off the ground, cunts smashed onto the vibrating monsters. They are gagged together with a custom double sided gag. To top it off they are nipple clamped to each other to keep them from moving too much.The double gag in itself seems to be a predicament as each slut screams during orgasm nearly biting the other's face off. Who will have the stronger orgasm, who will have the most orgasms. Place your bets and enjoy.Format: WMVDuration: 43 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 516 MB Year: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Sexy Lolita Haze has it all, tiny petite body, hard nipples, sexy smooth shaved pussy, long thin legs. A dream come true this girl is.This is why there are girls in the world. To be tied tightly, used for sexually pleasure over and over again. Unable to escape or even move Lolita can only wait. Wait in total isolation, what will happen when he arrives, what will he make her do this time how will he use her helpless body.Format: MP4Duration: 11 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 136 MB Year: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Lavender Rain is about to get a hundred new reasons to cry. The rope is almost too tight for her to breathe in. It will serve to keep her in place while she faces the ever mounting torments that pour out of Cyd Black. He has no love for her, just a desire to hear her scream. As much as she may want to please him, it is going to be hard to suffer through everything he has planned.Format: WMVDuration: 44 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 493 MB Year: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Format: AVIDuration: 79 minResolution: 640x480File Size: 0.99 GBYear: 2010Close to illegality. Cruel crowds of brutes armed with baseball bats mobinnocent young girls. Thrown down on the filthy floor,the bat is rammed into their pussies. Mercilessly the poor girls are fuckedinto mouth, pussy and ass. Those who show resistance are roughly punished,pumped full with piss and bombarded with sperm!!!Now you slutty bitches, its time to wrestle in the puddle of pee! Unbelievable,but those perverted sluts love what they do!
Oron part1Oron part2Oron part3Oron part4Oron part5

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Format: WMVDuration: 62 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 747 MBYear: 2010It's always fun to watch a sweet and innocent looking blonde get completely destroyed by a fierce brunette dominatrix. Nika Noire plays Victoria White's body like a fiddle, shocking her senseless, slapping her back to reality, and making her squirt cum all over the floor. Update includes electrical predicament bondage, face slapping, rough lesbian strap-on sex, zappers, electric dildos, a zipper, foot worship, ass worship, squirting, and good chemistry between two smoking hot babes!
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Three the Hard Way Part IIThis buxom bangtail is surely going to prove her worth when all is said and done... Cherry's testing carries on as she is filled to the brim with these 3 sadistic studs... All the stops have been pulled out and our fine slave is certainly put through her paces to prove that she does indeed have what it takes to be part of our elite stable of slavesFormat: WMVDuration: 39 minResolution: 790x444File Size: 505 MBYear: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Bailey Brooks is bound tightly and exposed in a local bookstore. Her big tits are groped by strangers, her pussy has random fingers shoved in it, she is spit upon, then made to suck and fuck while everyone watches. Another beautiful girl turned into a public disgrace, all in a days work.Format: WMVDuration: 66 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 797 MBYear: 2010
Oron part1Oron part2Oron part3Oron part4

kaseey

Bovino adicto
TheUpperFloor Dec 31, 2010 – Performers: Cherry Torn and Iona GraceFormat: WMVDuration: 46 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 548 MBYear: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
Carolyn Reese, a lifestyler who's new to WhippedAss.com is not getting enough BDSM at home. Carolyn seeks out Maitresse Madeline and arrives at The Armory ready to receive strict lesbian punishment and sex. Carolyn is given one day filled with bare handed spanking, flogging, face slapping, humiliation, nipple and tit torture. She's made to lick ass, get fucked in her pussy and strap-on ass fucked in her ass in a rough pile driver. Carolyn falls into a blissful subspace and is sent home after every orgasm is fully ripped from her yearning slut cunt.Format: WMVDuration: 57 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 685 MBYear: 2010
Oron

kaseey

Bovino adicto
I cram this object with a mouth and tits into a cage. She is bound in a single position using bars and straps with her hair tied back. Her smooth milky skin make for a sensitive surface to be tested with clips, especially the neck. I can her ass and tits just before bowing the cane as a bit gag keeping her mouth tight and opened. Before I'm done with her I shove my fingers in her wet cunt and steal her orgasms.Now that this toy is broken in, it's time to put it to the test. She is mounted to the wall. Head wrapped and left breathing through a tube. A little breath play and some pussy flogging before I rip out the hose exposing those cock thirsty lips. I thrust and lock a cock and vibe into her throbbing cunt. Then I unleash a lashing of hard floggings and canings on those vulnerable tits and that sensitive pussy. Then I leave her breathless with some heavy handed smacks to chest and abdomen to interrupt her vibrator destroying orgasms.Face down ass up, neck and hips locked, legs spread, this pussy is ready to be pulverized by the fiercest fucking machine that exists. But first, this toy needs to learn to process some hard foot caning. To distract her from the stress of the position I apply the clover clamps on her much abused nipples. This machine can only bring out the best of orgasms that combines the sincerity of screams with the vulgar outcries of involuntary orgasms.Format: WMVDuration: 59 minResolution: 1280x720File Size: 711 MBYear: 2010
Oron

Arriba Pie