Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(GAY) Do not you come do not satisfy .....

vatashi

Becerro
SC-1625 Cain & Brooks: Bareback 2013 New!

Production year: 2013
Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Duration: 00:28:30
Description: Cain gets to ride on Brooks' enormous cock!
Extras. Information: official release of the video - 03.07.2013.
Video Quality: SiteRip
Video format: MOV
Video codec: H.264/AVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, 2682 Kbps (0.173 bit / pixel)
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 KHz, 2 ch, 41.6 Kbps

File size: 556 MB
SC-1625_Cain_&_Brooks_(Bareback)_-_540p.part1.rar
SC-1625_Cain_&_Brooks_(Bareback)_-_540p.part2.rar
SC-1625_Cain_&_Brooks_(Bareback)_-_540p.part3.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Czech Hunter # 95

2013-06-27 release date!
Genre: Bareback, Anal / Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots
Duration: 1:09:05
Description:
Some people call me crazy. I think I am not but today however I wanted to try something really crazy. I started my hunt in the legendary red light district of Prague. I approached some guys who wanted to visit a girls club. One has been quite drunk and was willing to show off. But then I left the spot for an even more exciting location. It seemed that in a nearby park a wedding was going on. Well, as you know me I would have been even trying to persuade the groom into gay 4 pay sex. But I didn't even meet him. Instead I met a cute guy waiting for his girlfriend who worked there as a waitress. His intention was to bring her back home at night. So he had time. And I had fun talking him into my crazy games.
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 640 x 368 25.00fps 1217Kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz 2 channels 126Kbps

File size: 638 MB
CH-95.part3.rar
CH-95.part1.rar
CH-95.part2.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Joe Parkes and Timothy Nixon - Bareback Fun In The Sun ...

Genre: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.
Duration: 00:22:59
Description: Timothy Nixon is relaxing on a chaise lounge when Joe Parkes comes to oil him up. While applying lotion Joe's fingers stray and he plays with Tim's beautiful ass. After massaging the plump buns, Joe reaches between Tim's legs and milks his cock. The twink then rolls over and Joe starts sucking his fat, uncut dick. Joe works it until Tim gets hungry for a juicy cock down his throat. After feeding Tim, Joe fucks his raw tender hole with his bare cock. Soon, Tim straddles Joe and it's hot to watch the look on Tim's face, as well as his fat dick sway back and forth like a pendulum, his big balls bouncing up and down, as he rides Joe's fat dick. Tim gives Joe a facial then laps up Joe's cum when he shoots all over his belly. The two swap a kiss, tasting their own loads before parting.
Bareback Fun In The Sun with Timothy Nixon and Joe Parkes
You'd think an innocent looking twink like Timothy Nixon would be all sugar and spice and everything nice. The truth is that deep down inside he's a little bareback slut and we love him for it! In this scene he's relaxing outdoors and laying on a chaise, ass up. Enter Joe Parkes, who obviously can't help oiling Timmy up. Then again, who can resist such a delectable sight? After kneading and massaging the plump buns, Joe's fingers stray, playing with that deepest and most treasured spot: Tim's pink, puckered, tight raw hole. Before you know it, Tim's had enough butt massaging so he rolls over, giving Joe access to his fat, uncut cock. Getting sucked makes Tim hungry for some dick of his own and Joe feeds him a beauty! Then it's legs up in the air so Joe can fuck Timmy's raw, tender hole. Tim soon straddles Joe and it's hot to watch the look on his face, as well as his fat dick sway back and forth. His big balls bounce up and down as he keeps riding Joe's fat dick, making you wish you were right there with them, nursing them in your mouth. Tim gives Joe a cum facial then laps up his load after he shoots all over his belly. The two handsome twinks then taste their own loads in a sticky wet kiss before parting.
Extras. Information: official release of the video - 02.07.2013.
Video format: MOV
Video Codec: MPEG4
Audio codec: AAC
Video: MPEG4, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, 3939 Kbps (0.254 bit / pixel)
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 128 Kbps

File size: 670 MB
_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part3.rar.html][SweetAndRaw]_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part3.rar
_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part1.rar.html][SweetAndRaw]_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part1.rar
_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part2.rar.html][SweetAndRaw]_Joe_Parks_and_Timothy_Nixon_-_540p.part2.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Golden Brown

Release Year: 2013
Genres: ass, twink, Asian, Thai, anal, blowjob

Kong has a beautiful and very tan body with a big cock that he loves to use to fuck his buddy Golf deep in the ass and mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3604kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.2 MB
Golden_Brown.part3.rar
Golden_Brown.part2.rar
Golden_Brown.part1.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Do You Like My Jockstrap?

Studio: French Dudes
Cast: Leo Helios & Valentin Salina
Genres: Sucking, Anal, Cumshot, Deep throat, Doggy style, Facials, Fucking

Valentin is a straight but he also likes guys. What he likes with the guys is doing what he can not do with the girls. He loves good fuck discrete, where he offers his ass in jockstrap to a guy dominating. That day, he gives hot date with Leo Helios who arrived on the scene, already hard cock in his underwear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 251.0 MB
Do_You_Like_My_Jockstrap.part1.rar
Do_You_Like_My_Jockstrap.part2.rar
Do_You_Like_My_Jockstrap.part3.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Blowing Reed

Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job

It took a lot of cash to convince Reed to get his first blow job from another dude, but once he agreed, he was already hard as a rock when the cameras started rolling. They say a hard cock doesn't lie. I'll let you decide on this one.
I sat him down on the couch and reached into his gym shorts, amazed at the solid 8-by-6-inch monster inside. Once I got my lips around his impressive girth, I had to start slowly, working my way down. Reed put his hands on my head to hold me in place, then proceeded to fuck my mouth with impunity.
“Like that big cock?” he asked in his deep drawl.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 165.7 MB
Blowing_Reed.part3.rar
Blowing_Reed.part2.rar
Blowing_Reed.part1.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Horny Fucker Connor Levi Gets Banged Good

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks, Big Dick, Bareback, Group, Cumshots
Video language: English

Not all of us can afford a sling to have sex in, let alone a basement or cellar to house one, but young Connor Levi has no such problems. What’s more, he’s more than happy to share his good fortune with his friends, inviting Zac Todd and Rudy Valentino over for some spare-time frolics – two guys who are more than happy to indulge Levi’s private fantasy and who are soon engaging in a little cock-sucking fun.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2530kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 453.3 MB
ConnorLevi.RudyValentino.ZacTodd.part3.rar
ConnorLevi.RudyValentino.ZacTodd.part2.rar
ConnorLevi.RudyValentino.ZacTodd.part1.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Sexy blond twink gets fucked

Studio: Staxus
Genres: twinks, oral, anal, bareback, big dicks, cumshots

I do love a good scene that mixes things up a little, and this new video arriving on the Staxus site soon is definitely doing that! This one stars the bisexual top Ricky Nielsen fucking the cum out of twink bottom boy Tim Walker!
It has to be said that although muscled and horny top Ricky is more into chicks, he cannot resist a tight twink hole to stick his delicious cock into. That means that he’s learned to give a little back in the process too, and he’s not adverse to wanking and sucking a guys dick and seems to enjoy all of that too.
There’s no doubting that young new star Tim Walker is enjoying all the attention in this scene, it definitely looks as though he’s hungry for it as he gobbles on Ricky’s cock and then offers his sweet ass for the top to plunder and slam.
Information on this scene is a little limited right now, but having seen all the pics in this one I can tell that it’s going to be pretty popular with all you fans of muscled guys and dominant tops really owning some ass, this bisexual top certainly owns Tim’s tight little butt!

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 483.2 MB
Ricky_Nielsen_and_Tim_Walker.part1.rar
Ricky_Nielsen_and_Tim_Walker.part2.rar
Ricky_Nielsen_and_Tim_Walker.part3.rar

vatashi

Becerro
[A Surprising Return

Genres: ass, Asian, Thai, blowjob, oral, kissing

Golf has been away for quite a while to stay with his brothers and sisters in the countryside. But now this gay Asian thunderbolt is back in Pattaya and ready for action. As soon as he steps in the shower the sexy lad gets a throbbing hardon and starts to stroke himself. He shows us his tasty butt, his tight hole and sperm filled nuts. Then his friend calls him. Is Golf is ready for a bareback sex session?

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 203.9 MB
A_Surprising_Return.part3.rar
A_Surprising_Return.part1.rar
A_Surprising_Return.part2.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Glenn & Blake: Bareback July 19, 2013

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

“I want more!” Glenn said after Blake had given him a good fucking.
Blake laughed. He wanted to go again too. His big, beautiful balls were ready!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 40kbps

File size: 911.5 MB
July_19_2013_-_Glenn_and_Blake_Bareback.part1.rar
July_19_2013_-_Glenn_and_Blake_Bareback.part3.rar
July_19_2013_-_Glenn_and_Blake_Bareback.part2.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Mehdi Scred Fucks Romeo Courtois

Studio: FrenchDudes
Cast: Mehdi Scred &Romeo Courtois
Genres: Gay,Anal,Hardcore

Bad boy Mehdi Scred waits on the couch for Romeo Courtois to come over. When Romeo does show up, it takes no time to right down to business and Romeo starts in licking Mehdi's sneakers and works his way up to a nice fat cock.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 213.0 MB
Mehdi_Scred_Fucks_Romeo_Courtois.part3.rar
Mehdi_Scred_Fucks_Romeo_Courtois.part2.rar
Mehdi_Scred_Fucks_Romeo_Courtois.part1.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Christian, Orlando and Tyler

Studio: staxus
Cast: Christian Martin, Orlando White, Tyler Dee
Genres: Oral, Anal, Threesome

So be honest now. What would you do if you were sat with a couple of horny guys who were much too busy snogging each other’s faces off to actually notice what you were doing? Well, that’s the dilemma that Orlando White faces when he hooks up with Tyler Dee and Christian Martin in this fabulous multinational chav-inspired threesome. Fortunately for everyone concerned, White doesn’t do what plenty of other chaps would do in such a situation, i.e. give up interest and go home.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 848.9 MB
Christian
Christian
Christian

vatashi

Becerro
Suck My Black Banana

Genres: big cock, black, bareback

When Enzi and Jahi get together one cloudy afternoon, their cold shower session quickly turns in to a hot bareback fuck fest. It is not easy for horny twinks in Africa to find boys to play with, but these guys are lucky. Their balls are full of sperm and they are ready to use their cocks, their asses and a jar of elbow grease to pleasure each other.

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 158.4 MB
Suck_My_Black_Banana.part1.rar
Suck_My_Black_Banana.part2.rar
Suck_My_Black_Banana.part3.rar

vatashi

Becerro
The Porthole

Studio: active duty
Cast: Domenic, Kaden Saylor, Reese Reynolds, Kasey, Spencer, Damien
Genres: gay,anal,oral,hardcore,cumshot

We're doing something we've never done before here at Active Duty and giving you nearly an hour and a half of behind the scenes footage showing some of the stuff that goes on during our shoots and before and after them. This particular weekend all the boys arrived late in the evening on Thursday and I had a big cookout for them and we all ate, drank and partied pretty hard. There's so much great stuff here that'll let you see exactly how things happen around here when the camera is off. This particular night none of the boys had any idea that my plan for the weekend was to make a glory hole movie. None of them knew the porthole even existed yet and you get to see it all unfold about how they find out about it. Surprisingly there's quite a bit of sex on the behind the scenes disc as I introduce Reese and Domenic to the porthole while everyone else parties in the other room. No one knows where the three of us have disappeared to but later they'll come looking and what they find surprises and intrigues the hell out of them and a rehearsal session naturally unfolds as they all have to try the porthole. You get to see the familial aspect of Active Duty and how these guys bond so well off camera that it helps make things on camera so much hotter. Behind the scenes should be called Family Night as we invite you into our private time. After all, you're family, too!

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 636x480, AVC (H.264), 500kbps

File size: 330.6 MB
The_Porthole.part3.rar
The_Porthole.part2.rar
The_Porthole.part1.rar

vatashi

Becerro
Boys barebacking Lame Richards (3D-SBS)

Genres: 3D-SBS, Group-sex, Anal, Oral, Bareback, cumshots, Interracial

Lame Richards is far from LAME! As a matter of fact Lame Richards is always game! Game for cock sucking and bareback assfucking! But the fun doesn’t stop there! Lame Richards is also a sucker for facial cumshots! To sum it all up Lame Richards is perfect for the Bukkake Boys and he proved it in this hot bukkake gangbang!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 397.9 MB
3D-SBS-SC_Sheridan_&_Jarek.part1.rar
3D-SBS-SC_Sheridan_&_Jarek.part2.rar
3D-SBS-SC_Sheridan_&_Jarek.part3.rar

Arriba Pie