Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Femmes De Sade - Water Power DVD

edredson

Baneado :(

Réalisateur : Alex de Renzy
Acteurs :
* Joey Silvera
* Annette Haven
* Candida Royalle
* Desiree West
* Justina Lynn
* Kikko
* Leslie Bovee
* Linda Wong
* Melba Bruce
* Mimi Morgan
* Monique Starr
* Samantha Morgan
* Sharon Thorpe
* Starr Wood
* John Leslie
* Johnnie Keyes
* Turk Lyon
* Tyler Reynolds

Synopsis:
The film shows the parallel adventures of Rocky de Sade (Ken Turner) and Johny (John Leslie). Rocky de Sade is a seven foot tall ex-convict that terrorizes San Francisco's prostitutes, while Johny is a sex shop worker that has wild sexual fantasies. The two characters' stories meet in the last scene, a costume sex party. At the party Rocky de Sade is chained to the floor, where he is urinated and defecated on by prostitutes.

Réalisateur : Gerard Damiano (Warren Evans,Shaun Costello)
Acteurs :
* Leo Lovemore
* Eric Edwards
* Jamie Gillis
* John Buco
* Barbara Belkin
* Beverly Steig
* C.J. Laing
* Gloria Leonard
* Susaye London
* Marlene Willoughby
* Sharon Mitchell
Synopsis:
"Of course, I do not want to condone the use of force or violence, and in this video, it is actually criminal - rape associated with the administration of enemas . . . however, with that caveat having been applied, this video is a CLASSIC. Everything you could want, from the medical
administration of a discipline enema, to the girl next door who needs to be cleansed, to the two sisters alone at home, to the ultimate female police officer who tries to set the guy up! It's a full length film and I think - with other vintage 70/80 film - that which became the cornerstone of my interest in medical fetish/fantasy and the later development of "PLAY DOCTOR". Highly recommended."

Overall bitrate: 5 492 Kbps
Video: MPEG 2, 720x576 (4/3), 25.000 fps, 5 000 Kbps (0.453 bit/pixel)
Audio #1: AC-3 Dolby Digital, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps, CBR
Audio #2: AC-3 Dolby Digital, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps, CBR
Audio #3: AC-3 Dolby Digital, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps, CBR

Link : AsFile
Femmes_De_Sade_-_Water_Power.iso
Femmes_De_Sade_-_Water_Power.mds

Arriba Pie