Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bangbros Ass parade-Luscious Lopez does Miami (1 link)

s4Lm0n

Bovino de alcurnia

http://depositfiles.com/files/z7k2ozoj8   AP-LLopez_Does_Miami.zip

http://hotfile.com/dl/53000692/a142a08/AP-LLopez_Does_Miami.zip.html

Review:
Luscious Lopez has such a hot body! This girl is banging! Shes got these thick legs that I just can't get over, tiny little waste, the perkiest tits, and the most amazing ass. I love this girl, I really do. She is just so hot, I really just wanted to bang her myself, but I didn't want to disappoint Tony D. He's been dying to meet Luscious. He told me he's jerked off to all her movies, so I couldn't let him down. I had Luscious shake that fine ass of hers all over the place for me, she even walked around the back yard completely naked. The best thing about Luscious is that she loves getting her ass fucked. That is her thing. Before Tony got to pound that ass though, she let me warm her up, by playing with her ass and her pussy. She has the prettiest pink pussy and asshole I've seen in a bit. I just wanted to lick it myself. Finally when Tony got there, she got her ass and her pussy fingered at the same time. That drove her crazy, she basically tore Tony's underwear off and to get to his cock and started sucking on it. After that, well it was massive anal pounding!

zorlac_cab

Bovino maduro
Achis!!! Muchas visitas y nada de agradecer? No hay pedo bro yo si agradesco tus aportes

pachakuan

Bovino Milenario
grande aporte pero men puedes volver a subir el link thanks

Kury666

Bovino de alcurnia
El aporte es muy bueno me encanta esta mujer, lástima que los links ya no funcionan, si puedes reparalos y avisame por favor para poder descargarlo, gracias.

nemesis88

Bovino Milenario
porfavor vuelvelo a resubir, todos los links estan muertos

ecole

Bovino maduro
Esa es nalga y no chingaderas...
Desde la primera vez q la vi me "encule" con ella xD
Y mas porq tengo una vecina muy parecida a ella....no tanto en las curvas pero si tiene un gran parecido =P

ecole

Bovino maduro
Chafle...cierto..link roto T____________T
Y yo q ya me estaba preparando xD

Arriba Pie